Wednesday, December 15, 2010

MAC Haul and MAC swatches Prolongwear



Oooh! I'm so excited to finally get my hands on some of MAC new Prolongwear Collection..
I heard great reviews of the foundatiin so Had to try it for myself..

Although the colours of these foundation in this line are very much different to those from Mac Studio sculpt and Mac studio fix foundation.
The colours are actually a tad bit darker and If your A nw 30 in studio fix Your not garented to be Nc30 in This new prolongwear foundation range.So Just a heads up when picking out your foundation.
So Here are a few pictures and also a few swatches of the foundation in mw20(which is the lightest shade at the moment that they have in the NW side. Hopefully they will bring out a nw15 or lighter as The nw20 in prolongwear is more like a Nw25 in studio fix..

Hope you enjoy the pics of this MAC haul and find it helpful. I will do a tutorial on this foundation soon. Oh and I would love for you to become a follower on this and Youtube. Thanks
Love Kelly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment