Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Tas Merah makeup artist Train case


Loving my New Tas Merah Train case that I got from Yazmo.com. I wanted this case for ages, when I seen a review of it on youtube. Its a great new storage solution to the old hard akward train cases us makeup artist have to drag around. I ordered It on wednesday and It was hear(across the world to Ireland from the states) within a week. Which I was surprised with but delighted. It was $199.00 and $90dollars delivery. So it cost me €240euro altogether.

Expensive for a case but totally worth it. It has 6drawers and side compartments and even an inside brush holder. I'm happy with it, But which It was a tad bit bigger. As Now have to Either reduce how much I bring on Jobs or get a little extra bag.

Heres Pictures of it without anything in it. Will do a video of it soon with stuff inside.

hope you like it.


ps: I paid for the case myself and not working with or for any companies mentioned.


thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment